I refer to your e-mail below, dated 06.09.10
The purpose of this e-mail is to notify you that Police require an extension of time in which to respond to your request, pursuant to section 41(1) of the Privacy Act 1993, because the request necessitates a search through a large quantity of information and consultations such that a proper response to the request cannot reasonably be made within the original time limit.
Police require until 15.10.10 to provide a substantive response to your request.
You have the right to complain to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner about this extension. The contact address for the Office of the Privacy Commissioner is P O Box 10094, The Terrace, Wellington 6143.
Kevin Basher---07/09/2010 07:47:45---Something needs to be looked at regarding RAUE using her 'Blog" to make statements regarding our staff
Fw: Formal Complaint, Information Request: Assault by police, refusal to take complaints or investigate them properly
----- Forwarded by Kevin Basher/POLICE/NZ on 07/09/2010 07:42 -----
email@example.com, "J Collins (MIN)"
Formal Complaint, Information Request: Assault by police, refusal to take complaints or investigate them properly
I request all information regarding me held by the NZ Police under the Privacy Act and the OIA.
Particularly, and with priority:
1. All camera footage, CCTV, street camera, etc, of the incidents involving Constables Dallinger and Wilton when I went to the police station to report the theft and assaults at Hodders Road South last weekend.
2. All camera footage, CCTV, etc, of me that same day at Masterton Police station, including footage of the alleyway I was sent down to the gate that wouldn't open.
3. All information regarding the complaints I made to Constables Dallinger and Wilton regarding theft and assault at Hodders Road South.
4. All information regarding any complaint of theft at Hodders Road South by Rachel Taylor.
5. All information regarding a complaint of theft of a bicycle - not just disclosure - ALL information, audiotapes, documents, all information.
6. All information regarding a complaint I made within the last few weeks about another assault at that address by Wayne Friend.
7. Audio recordings of all telephone calls to or from police regarding me since January 2007, in particular:
8. The audiotape of the call from Clare Cook and Kelly Wilson on 11 February 2009,
9. Confirmation or denial of whether Constable Dallinger was involved in any way in the corrupt investigation of the assault on me by Colin Allomes in Dannevirke.
This is a formal complaint that police continue to refuse to take complaints from me and treat me with prejudice and bias, regularly use excessive force amounting to sadistic violence and psychological torment, and have established a pattern of malicious and vexatious litigation against me which is unwarranted and a waste of public resources.
I received a message from the owner of the property at Hodders Road South, sent on 29th August at 9 pm, to say that a well known local methamphetamine addict Rachel Taylor had been caught red handed stealing my property from the room I rent at that address. I received another message the following evening inviting me to the address to see what was missing this time and secure the room. When I got there I was confronted, abused and assaulted by another well known P addict, Wayne Friend, whose mother is a well known local police informer, and who let Rachel Taylor into the address while the occupant was absent apparently, and allowed her to leave with my property after witnessing her in my room, and is refusing to make a statement to police regarding this blatant theft, apparently.
I was then assaulted and effectively kidnapped by the owner of the property, my former partner, and held against my will for a considerable time and assaulted during that time, while Wayne Friend called the police and told them a pack of lies. I was only released after police advised the occupants to
do so, because they wouldn't be rushing to the address in spite of all the complaints.
The information contained in this email message is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged information. It may also be subject to the provisions of section 50 of the Policing Act 2008, which creates an offence to have unlawful possession of Police property. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or have received this message in error, you must not peruse, use, distribute or copy this message or any of its contents.
Also note, the views expressed in this message may not necessarily reflect those of the New Zealand Police. If you have received this message in error, please email or telephone the sender immediately.